#PlanetData4 - Save the date!
We are delighted to announce that PlanetData4 will be taking place on the 21st October.
When: 21st October, 10-3:30pm
We launched #PlanetData in 2019, bringing together a wide range of people working on diverse, yet interconnected projects, focusing on climate emergency, the drive towards net-zero, and the importance of sustaining biodiversity on our planet.
A core work strand for ODI Leeds, we have previously run three Planet Data events to help showcase the work of our community. This will be our fourth, and we hope to make it the best yet.
We want to:
- Raise awareness of existing practical projects and share learning;
- Inspire attendees with the art of the possible
- Build connections and relationships among our community;
- Develop ideas for practical projects and interventions.
Sound interesting? We would love to have you join us:
- Register for the event, and share it with colleagues and friends who might be interested in also joining us!
- Suggest speakers, or propose a talk you could give yourself, by getting in touch with Kathryn, Grace and Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsor the event and help us run a larger event, exploring more themes, bringing in more speakers, and appeals to a wider audience. Get in touch with us on email@example.com to develop a bespoke sponsorship package to ensure we are providing you with value.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!